Love Compatibility by Birthdate – A Simple Guide to Relationships
Love Compatibility by Birthdate – A Simple Guide to Relationships. Have you ever heard about numerology? Has it ever crossed your mind that there is such a thing as love compatibility by birthdate? Did you ever think that numerology is true? Nowadays, many women consult love compatibility by birthdate to determine if they are really compatible with their partners. Love compatibility by birthdate can help couples determine character traits that can calculate appropriate love matches.
When it comes to love and relationships women are more cautious than men. Women are more on the emotional side. This is the reason why girls love to consult compatibility tests. They are the ones who usually consult free online match making sites. Moreover they love to test their men if they really are meant to be. One of the most popular ways to calculate compatibility is through love compatibility by birth date.
So how does this work?
In numerology, your birth date consists of the day, month and year of birth. The three needs to be added until you get to a single digit number. This is done for the combination of the birth dates of a couple. Take for example the birth dates February 16, 1979 and October 7, 1978. To get the result you simply follow the illustration below:
02/16/1979 = 2/1+6=7/1+9+7+9=26
2+7+8 = 17
1+7 = 8
Then do the same for the partner’s birth date.
07/10/1978 = 7/1+0 = 1/1+9+7+8 = 25
7+1+7 = 15
1+5 = 6
After reducing both birth dates to a single digit you should add both results until you get to a single digit again.
8 + 6 = 14
1 + 4 = 5
Now the love compatibility birthdate number is 5.
Each number has a corresponding meaning and all will be explained briefly below.
- 1 = it means the relationship is male dominated. It means the relationship may not be balanced. However, if both partner enjoyed their company and willing to work things out everything will be alright.
- 2 = this is the number of the submissive woman. The couples falling under this number is ruled by the heart. This type of relationship is full of harmony, communication and balance.
- 3 = This number symbolizes fun and excitement. However, it is also a sign that one partner is immature.
- 4 = The number four is the opposite of number 2. This number is ruled by the head therefore it is all about practicality and wisdom. This number symbolizes steadiness.
- 5 = Couples falling under this number are adaptable to change. When things get difficult adjustments will not be difficult.
- 6 = Ruled by the goddess of love, the number six exhibits unconditional love and empathy. However, it has also a tendency to be a possessive relationship.
- 7 = People in this number have very high expectations. There may be a lot of disappointments if partners do not learn how to appreciate the reality.
- 8 = Numerologists say that this number may have its pitfalls in the world of love. However, it can also be great when it comes to commitment and responsibility. This number is perfect for business relationships.
- 9 = This is the number of tolerance with couples that can be selfless. However, there are tendencies when emotions can erupt when pushed too much.
About Aditya Shastri
Aditya Shastri well known as the Best Astrologer In Guwahati, Assam, India, because of his Passion, Dedication, Experience and Expertise in the areas of Astrology, Vastu, Palmistry & Tantra/Mantra, Horoscope , Love Marriage Specialist, Career Astrologer etc…Who can provide 100% problem relief remedies with confidentiality. For More Information’s please follow his blog.
Check all the Services provided by famous Astrologer in Assam, India – Aditya Shastri. Best astrologer In Delhi Aditya Shastri serving all India network at present having total 9 branches has its Head Office at Delhi, NCR is One of the Best Astrologer in India. It is supported by offices at Guwahati, Assam, Kolkata, Siliguri, Hazra, Bowbazaar, West Bengal… Astrologer Aditya Shastri not constrained only in India, He have many clients all over the world.